Friday 23 August 2013

EASY WAYS TO PREVENT UTERINE FIBROIDS

SAVE YOUR MONEY .......PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.



HERE ARE THE FEW TIPS FOR YOU TO PREVENT UTERINE FIBROID







*******************************
 

Eat primarily fish and eliminate meats from your diet. This is because fish such as tuna, salmon and mackerel calm swollen tissue.

Weaken levels of estrogen in your system by consuming 1 serving of beans at least once a day. Doing so will hinder fibroid tumors from growing.



Cut out the unhealthy, sugary, processed and fast foods from your usual diet, and replace these with high fiber foods such as raw fruits and vegetables. The digestive enzymes in fiber assists in the removal of fibrin, an insoluble blood clotting protein.

Avoid alcohol, saturated fats and bleached white flour. These are all toxins to the body that promote the growth of fibroids.

Refrain from using birth control pills, hormone replacement drugs, spermicides, and anything else that increases the level of estrogen in your system. Increased estrogen promotes fibroid tumor growth.

Reduce stress levels by incorporating stress relief methods. Too much stress can cause fibroids because anxiety diminishes the body's progesterone levels, resulting in a natural estrogen increase. It is important to relieve stress on a daily basis which will shrink existing fibroid tumors as well as prevent more from growing. Additionally, getting sufficient sleep is necessary to relieving stress.

Begin an exercise regimen that helps you lose weight, if needed, and then helps maintain a healthy weight.


If you already have fibroid and it is causing symptoms you want to expunge from your system. CLICK HERE Now.

Become a fan TWITTER and FACEBOOK .

6 comments:

  1. @tleast tell us wat utirine fibroid is and its sympthoms...ur write up isn't complete

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is already an article on Fibroid on this blog. click HERE to read it. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... May God continue to be with you.

      *teeto*

      Delete
  3. I like and eat chicken a lot and consume less beans, hope it doesn't have side effect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Dr ebhota for his great help,in my life,I was having fibroid After 3years of married without a notice,after 6 months I got miscarriage,the other year after another 4 month I got another miscarriage I went for test,doctor find out it was fibroid,and the fibroid was very big,it was 8cm,the doctor advice me not to do operation on it,that I may not survived it,one month later I go online to fine details about fibroid,I so many testimonies on different sickness on how they got cure,I sure a testimony on fibroid about Dr Ebhota,them I email him,for 3 days there was no respond,I go online again a met his testimony again,and his contact was there,I add him through his whatsapp,and he responded to me,I example every thing to him,he said he has the herbal medications,that he has help so many peoples with it,Dr ebhota send the fibroid herb and the fertility together,I take the herb for 2 weeks,after taking Dr ebhota I went for test again the fibroid reduces to 2cm,it was like a magic to me and my husband,after 2 months,I got pregnant,I was thinking may be after some months I we miscarriage again,there was nothing like that,that was how I give birth to baby bouncy boy,I promises Dr Ebhota to share his testimony for 2 years,any were you seen my testimonies,facebook,time line,blog,do not get made it me,is a promises I made to Dr Ebhota,I never believe in herbal medications before, for any one how needs his help,should contact him,on his,e-mail,drebhota123456@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him for immediate answer,+23486564868,God we continue to bless you Dr Ebhota.

    ReplyDelete